I love SAHM products, I think it's best to try to buy homemade whenever possible. It's wonderful to support hard working SAHM. My first SAHM product review is going to be for Pixiekids Toys. I recently bought two I spy bags from her for $10 each. One is a ABC I spy bag and the other was a more traditional I spy bag with a ladybug, airplane and other little items. They are are made out of fleece material, with a peek boo hole on one side to see the little trinkets hidden amongst the pellets, the other side has a laminated picture of the items to look for. They also make a cool sound when you shake them, and are soft enough for your little one to lay his head against. I can not say how much I adore these. They have been wonderful for my 19 month old Kayden in the car, I keep them hidden in the diaper bag and pull them out when we are in the car , his older 10 year old sister loves to play with them also.
So the next time your looking for a special toy, that you can't find in the store head over to Pixiekids Toys you can find her on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pixiekids-Toys/150092098376134?sk=wall
No comments:
Post a Comment