
So we finally made our mini muffin crayons out of our lost and broken leftover crayons that were sitting on the bottom of the crayon bin. We sadly didn't have as many as I have seen in there previously but we had enough to make two batches.
The funniest part for Kayden was the sorting of the crayons into the muffin trays. He would fill up the muffin trays dump the muffin trays and refill again, this provided amusement for him for about 45 minutes. I love when an activity is even more fun for him then I planned.

Ari put the finishing touches on organizing the color schemes
We then put the trays into the oven at 275 degrees for about 10 minutes or so, just until the crayons are melted into liquid wax. Then put the trays into the refrigerator just until cooled.


No comments:
Post a Comment